Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update

Where has this past month gone?!? I feel like these sweet babies were born just yesterday and can't believe they are 12 weeks old! As busy as it is each day, these three munchkins are the most amazing little people. Reese keeps us laughing daily with her dancing, chatter and silliness. She has started back to school "Summer Camp" and loves it. On the days she is not in school, we are at My Gym or swimming lessons. She is one active little girl and I love all of our outings together. Reese is also becoming a great BIG sister! She has really taken to the babies and loves to help me change their diaper, feed them or attempt to give their paci back. This weekend, we took her and got her, her very own baby to feed when I am feeding the twins and she love it. She is the best little mommy to her.
Ellie and Lexi are growing and doing wonderful! They only get up once a night to eat and personally I think that is amazing! So much different than Reese. I will have more pictures of them this weekend after our photo shoot. We have a fun weekend planned with the CA crew. I CAN NOT WAIT to see those sweet boys!





No comments: