Thursday, June 17, 2010

Catch Up!

Hope you are ready for picture overload! I finally emptied my camera. Last week, we had the CA crew in town and it was TONS of fun! I think Reese and Quinn had the most... We packed a lot into their visit. As always, it is so fun to spend time with them and sad to see them go. But there is always something to look forward too... This time it is meeting our NEW niece or nephew. We can not wait!

Ours girls are doing great and changing daily. Ellie and Lexi are 14 weeks this week and I CAN NOT believe it! I know, I say that a lot, but it is true. I can not believe how fast they are growing and looking more and more alike each day. In some of these pictures I had to take a double look to tell them apart. Sweet Reese is doing better than ever! Enjoy!

Sister Love
Identical - It's changing daily (Lexi on left and Ellie on right)
Alexis
Ellie
Big Sister giving zerberts!
Guess this is what a 22 month old considers sharing...
Kissing Cousins
Sweet
Here comes TANNER

One of her FAVORITE places
Quinn and Reese "holding hands"
This is what 9 months of not seeing eachother does - Monkeys
Love my tunnel


No comments: