Saturday, February 28, 2009

7 Months and Fun in the TUTU!

Paul and I can not believe our baby girl is 7 months this week!  She has grown so much and become VERY busy.  
We've had a great month.  Reese loves to eat her solids now and likes just about everything except for peaches.  I can not even fake her out with them she is just to smart.  She and I are going to music class weekly which is very fun!  It has been great to see her interact with other kids. In the next few weeks, we will be starting swim lessons which I am looking forward too.  Reese has conquered sitting up and rolling over.  If I leave the room she is on the other side when I get back... kinda scary! She is pushing up and back which are signs of starting to want to crawl, but I am completely good with that not happening for another month or two. 
Hope everyone is doing well!  Enjoy some recent pics of our baby girl!


No comments: