Monday, October 5, 2009

What a Weekend!

Today is officially Reese's 14 Month birthday, I can not believe how fast time has gone!

Poor Reese had a pitiful weekend. It started out last week with a stomach bug early in the week and then progressed into full blown coughing and wheezing this weekend. Early Saturday morning, Reese and I got up early and headed to Cook Children's to see what all the coughing was about. After about a 4 hour ordeal, they say "just" allergies.... The she was sick again Saturday night, so I panic about the flu! I called the after hours and talk with them... same thing, must be allergies. I am thinking, "I don't want my poor child to have allergies all her life." :( Then Sunday morning, sick again... so after a long weekend we finally went to Dr Benzick today and she has a sinus infection! So, here we come amoxicillin. Oh yea, did I mention that Paul got food poisoning in between all of this.... Fun times! We are hopefully on the mend!

In spite of our weekend, Reese just keeps us laughing and smiling each day! She is now fully running, doing "cheers" with us at dinnertime and trying to talk. Reese and Dazie are still the best of friends. When Reese wakes up from her naps Dazie runs too her door and waits for me to open it and then darts in to give kisses. So sweet. In the past few days, she has really begun to want to drop her morning nap which is good with me because then we can get out of the house earlier for more fun. Reese is such a special little angel to us and love watching her grow each day!

**Pics to come when we can finally leave the house.

No comments: